"When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, “How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?" -Leonardo Dicaprio

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Penne, Pansotti...Penis?

There is such a large variety of pasta. Actually, there are 50. Each have their own unique texture that trap in sauces or gravy in different ways, which make them taste different. I've tried the typical spaghetti, ravioli, and tortellini. So, when I saw penis shaped pasta - it was a must have. Besides that it's hilarious that some company would even produce these noodles, it was also valentines day. Duh, could it get more perfect? I figured the noodles would taste bad and didn't mind just because it was funny. But, they were actually delicious... the way it held in the sauce was perfect. The combination of sauce and noodle was flawless. Who would have guessed? Maybe they should make all pasta in the shapes of penises..

No comments:

Post a Comment