Just got back from our weekend trip to Naples, Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius. We stayed in Napoli but trained in to the other locations. All three places were amazing and completely different from each other. Besides almost going to Italian jail for the dumbest reason ever,(sorry mom&dad) I had a great time!
I was in Naples coming back to Rome and I didn't validate my train ticket because we were in a huge rush and I didn't know it even mattered. The conductor was going around checking tickets and told me that the fine was 50 euro since I didn't get my ticket stamped... and i literally only had 1.20 euro on me. And if i didnt pay the 50 euro, id have to pay 200 euro at the last stop and the italian police would be waiting for me. So, obviously i starting balling crying, like sobbing and anyways he let me out of it because he felt bad because i cried. HA, so classic. I can't get out of a speeding ticket in Illinois, but I can get out of going to jail in Italy. Being overly emotional 24/7 has finally paid off. So if you ever take a train in italy, get it validated!
Napoli, Italia
Mt. Vesuvius, Italia
Napoli, Italia
Da Michele Pizzeria (The pizzeria from the movie Eat,Pray,Love)= delicious
Mt. Vesuvius, Italia
No comments:
Post a Comment